To cope with our ongoing growth, we are seeking qualified and committed teachers to join our dynamic team.This is a great opportunity for teaching professionals to explore the culture where east meets west and contribute to bilingual education.
Full-time Native English Playgroup Teacher
- Native English speaker
- A recognised bachelor degree
- Love interacting with children
- Creative, self-motivated, patient, responsible & a team player
- Experience in teaching playgroup will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates whom show eagerness to learn are also welcome
Full-time Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Obtained Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in animation and illustration/drawing
- Proficient in using up-to-date graphic softwares and making animation
- Good language skills in English & Chinese
- Main duties include illustrating and designing learning materials, animation project, video editing… etc
We offer competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experiences and qualifications.
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.