We (LHK and all our affiliated kindergartens and companies) may collect, retain and use necessary but not excessive personal data of our Data Subjects (“Personal Data”) for the following purposes only. We will seek prior voluntary and explicit consent from our Data Subjects if their Personal Data shall be used for any other new purposes.
- for daily operations of LHK (e.g. to process application forms, to maintain contact lists for communication, to organise events and activities);
- for internal control and administration purposes relating to the general operations of LHK;
- for security purposes (e.g. for identity verifications and record keepings);
- for statistical and research purposes (e.g. to analyse and compile statistics data);
- for compliance with legal obligations of LHK, to resolve legal disputes or otherwise for enforcement and protection of our legal rights;
- subject to your prior consent, to provide promotion and/or marketing information (e.g. new courses and products provided by us or other third parties); and
- for any other purposes relating directly to any of the aforementioned purposes.
We provide Data Subjects with the right (i) to unsubscribe from all marketing communications; and/or (ii) to make a request for removal of their Personal Data from our storage by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] at any time.
We will take practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data are accurate, but it shall be the responsibility of each Data Subject to keep his/her Personal Data updated. We will take practicable steps to safeguard Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
In accordance with the Ordinance, the Data Subject has a right to access, correct and update his/her Personal Data. Request for access and correction of Personal Data should be addressed in writing and sent by email to: email@example.com. In order to protect the Personal Data, we will require all Data Subjects to prove their identity in relation to their request to access and/or correct their Personal Data. A reasonable administration fee may be charged for any such access and/or correction.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than Personal Data) posted or otherwise submitted to the site by Data Subjects will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.