- to monitor use of this website and to help its further development;
- to compile aggregate statistics about our users and to analyze site usage;
- to collect data for identity verification and records and to maintain contact lists for correspondence;
- to deliver information to you that we believe you may have interest in, such as targeted banners, new services and products and other promotions and marketing materials;
- to contact you regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of this Web site and respond to your request.
- In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and the business needs, we will take necessary precautions to ensure that the personal data held by us are protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or other unlawful use.
- We will collect adequate but not excessive personal data by lawful and fair means for various purposes relating to the functions and activities of Learning Habitat Kindergarten.
- Prior consent from the data subject will be sought if we wish to use the personal data for any purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to the site, or any part of the site by online customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the data subject has a right to request access to and correction of his or her personal data. Such a request should be made in writing and addressed to: email@example.com